When it comes to getting rich, most people pour their time, energy, and money into the wrong areas.
Instead of focusing on the actions that are most likely to help them become wealthy, they end up unfortunately wasting their time and energy – and chances are, if you haven’t been as successful as you want in life yet, you’ve done this too.
Maybe you’ve heard of the 80/20 rule before – it’s the principle that states that 80% of your success is determined by only 20% of your actions. If you think about most areas of your life, this is probably true – some things are just more impactful than others.
Watch the video below — a sneak peek of my free webinar — to learn:
- 00:20 — How I used to believe all parts of my business were equal and that each part deserved equal amounts of time, money, and effort.
- 00:41 — Why that belief left me constantly broke and struggling to make ends meet.
- 00:53 — How there are only three major parts to any business and what they are.
- 01:18 — The real secret to business success and how it will have the single biggest impact on your financial life, and…
- 02:17 — Why you should focus most of your business time, energy, money and learning (80%) in this one particular area.
What you will discover in the video may sound counterintuitive. It’s not common knowledge or common sense — but it does work in the real world. I’ve seen it time and time again with my students.
And if you liked this video, join us for my free training, The 500 Million Dollar Secret, and you’ll learn how to approach this one area of business in a whole new way… and reach the success you’ve always dreamed of.
Most people don't focus on this area of business and that’s why most people are working too hard AND earning too little. You may be one of them.
That can end quickly if you join Harv on his free web class where you’ll learn several reasons why this may be happening to you and how to turn it around so…
… You can actually work less but earn more!
Click here to register for the class and select a date and time that works best for you. See you there!
Where do you put the majority of your focus in your business or career? Leave a comment below.
For Your Freedom,