I want to let you in on a little secret… I’m not perfect.
I know, I know. Truth is, that’s okay — and you’ll see why.
I hear it from people all the time that the reason they don’t become a speaker or teach people what they know and love is that they don’t think they’re good enough or qualified enough.
They think they need some long, drawn-out formal training to learn how to teach what they know — because they think they have to have a certain look, certain smile, voice, and hairstyle. Follow?
They’ve bought into the idea that they have to be perfect.
And that kind of thinking will completely sabotage their chance at success. What they don’t understand is they are setting themselves up for failure by trying to be perfect.
But here’s the thing — the ONE thing — that I am convinced of and know for sure: If you want to be a speaker or trainer, authenticity wins out over perfection every time and is the single most important quality to win your audience.
That’s why I’ve put together this short video to explain the power of authenticity.
Watch the video below — a sneak peek of my upcoming brand new web class, Teach And Get Rich — to discover why authenticity is the #1 quality every great speaker must have to be successful:
Do you see why being yourself is so much better than trying to be some perfect version of someone else?
- People can detect inauthenticity — and it makes them feel like you’re faking it.
- Formal training usually teaches you to be less authentic because you’ve been taught “correct” postures, gestures, and speech effects to practice — making speaking unnatural and uneasy.
- Your audience is not perfect so they view perfection as an unattainable goal and feel disconnected from you.
What it all comes down to is this: Authenticity is the key to your success.
The truth is, you already have what it takes to go up on stage or do online trainings and change people’s lives. It’s the connection you form with your audience that moves them and makes them interested in learning more.
But what you may not have is a proven step-by-step process that shows you how to use your authenticity to become a confident and effective speaker that gets rich.
That’s why I’m inviting you to my brand new free web class called:
Teach And Get Rich:
“How To Make $100,000 In A Single Weekend Teaching What You Know And Love”
Instead of a long list of do’s and don’ts designed to make you the perfect presenter, I want to give you the 9 critical secrets to turn a beginning speaker into a pro and an advanced speaker into a multimillionaire.
In this web class airing you’ll learn:
- How you can get paid to teach what you love, all while being yourself and using my unique teaching methods to get rich
- The exact strategy that small businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs, coaches, and authors use to double and triple their business revenue every year
- 9 critical (but super simple) secrets that turn a beginner speaker into a pro speaker
- And much, much more
The class is absolutely free! Good or GREAT?
Click here to register and select a date and time that works best for you. See you there!
What did you think about the article above? Please share in the comments section below!
For Your Freedom,